Aicrane winch in Nigeria can be used in various industries including construction, mining, ship maintenance, manufacturing and marine industries etc. Get a suitable winch solution to facilitate your lifting, pulling and hoisting work and greatly improve efficiency. Read on to know more details of Aicrane winch products.
Winch for Nigeria
- Load capacity: 1-200t
- Rope capacity: 20-3600m
- Work speed: 5-20m/min (single speed and dual speed)
- Power supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
- Customized solutions provided
Winch Features: This type of electric winch has the following features: reasonable design, wide applications, convenient installation and operation, long service life, high safety and durability, and competitive price.
Aicrane Winch Projects in Nigeria
We have been in winch business for many years and various winch machines have been exported to Nigeria for our customers to meet the different work requirements. The Nigerian customers have recognized our products and some of them have introduced new customers to us. Check the following cases for your reference while you are searching for a winch solution now.
30 Ton Electric Winch Used to Tug Boats in Nigeria
One 30 ton winch has been shipped to Nigeria for our customer. The winch is our AQ-JM slow speed winch and it is equipped with spooling device to arrange wire rope in order. This 30 ton electric winch is used to tug boats as required. We provided the cost-effective winch option for the customer in line with the requirements, and the customer appreciated our winch machine and service.
Two 30 Ton Winches and One 5 Ton Winch for Nigerian Client
One of our Nigerian clients purchased two 30 ton slow speed winches and one 5 ton slow speed electric winch from our company, and these electric winches are used in the naval base to handle boats for shore maitenance.
Before confirming the winch solution, our project consultants and engineer went to visit the client in Nigeria. After knowing completely the actual work conditions, we recommend the suitable winch type to the client to meet all the requirements.
Parameters of the slow speed electric winches
|Rated load||300 KN|
|Diameter of wirerope||φ42mm|
|Control mode||control box button+remote control|
|Rated load||50 KN|
|Diameter of wirerope||φ16mm|
|Control mode||control box button+remote control|
Installation of these three electric winches on site
Aicrane Winch Solutions for Nigeria Used on Different Occasions
Aicrane provides various winch solutions for Nigerian clients used on different occasions, such as construction site, marine occasions, mining occasions, ship maintenance shop and so on. From the winch types shown as below, hope you can get some helpful information to help you select a suitable winch for your business or new project and our project consultants are always ready for serving the clients.
Constrcution Winch Options
Winch for Construction Occasions
To meet different construction occasions requirements, Aicrane provides variety of construction winches correspondingly, including AQ-JK fast speec electric winch, AQ-JM low speed winch, AQ-JMM slow speed friction winch, AQ-JKL high speed piling winch and so on. If you are not sure about how to choose a right one to suit your work requirements, please just get in touch with us without hesitation.
Our electric construction winches adopt different configurations and options, such as variable speed inverters, drum guards, limit switches, grooved drums, rope spooling devices, clutches, emergency cranks, and remote controls.
Marine Winch and Capstan Solutions
Marine Winch and Capstan Solutions
- Anchor winch – To make the ship anchoring operations more efficient and safer, we provide electric anchor winch, hydraulic anchor winch and diesel anchor winch to meet different work conditions, and the winch can ba either anchor chain winch or anchor rope winch as required.
- Mooring winch – Mooring winch works effectively when the ship is berthed or docked, and has many other functions such as drift, support and positioning during loading and unloading, and at the same time, it can adjust and compensate for the deviation caused by vibration with a constant tension. Aicrane mooring winch types mainly consist of electric mooring winch, hydraulic mooring winch and diesel mooring winch, and the mooring winches can adopt single drum, double drum or multiple drum to meet the work needs.
- Towing winch – Aicrane towing winch (also known as tugger winch) mainly has two types: electric towing winch and hydraulic towing winch, the towing winch is mainly used on tugboats and offshore work vessels for rescue, salvage, and towing purposes.
- Combination winch – Combined winch mainly refers to anchor mooring winch, that is to say, the combination winch can be used both for anchoring and mooring operations as required. We provide customized winch solutions to suit special requirements.
- Marine capstan – Marine capstan can be classified according to different ways, Aicrane capstans include anchor capstan, mooring capstan, electric capstan, hydraulic capstan, vertical capstan and horizontal capstan.
Winch Solution For Shipyard
Slipway Winch Solutions For Shipyard
Slipway winch is always used in shipyards to pull ships out of the water for repair or maintenance. By matching with the pulley block, a relatively small-tonnage slipway winch can be used to achieve large-tonnage end pulling force. We provide different slipway winch options to suit different work requirements.
According to the type of slipway, there are mainly two ways to pull the boat: using airbags or using rail trolleys. Aicrane slipway winch solutions include AQ-JM series electric winch and AQ-JMM series electric friction winch, and both the two types are our slow speed electric winches. We also provide related accessories such as wire rope, pulley blocks, wire rope slings, airbags and so on as the cutomers require.
Mining Winch Types
Winch for Mining Industry
Mining winches are used in various mines to lift or pull minerals as required, with the help of the mine winches, the work efficiency and productivity can be greatly improved and the work is safer. The mine winch usually has high requirements on the safety device due to the special working conditions. We provide both single drum and double drum mining winches with reliable safety protection devices to suit different occasions.
What Can Aicrane Do for Nigerian Clients?
Aicrane is committed to providing Nigerian customers with cost-effective winch products and a full range of services. Choosing Aicrane means you choose our one-stop service and we have dedicated teams to serve the customers.
- Sending inquiry – The customer can send us inquiry via different ways, such as email, phone, whatsapp and leave message on our website. After receiving the inquiry, our project consultant will get in touch with the customer to discuss the winch product requirements.
- Providing winch solution – Our project consultant will communicate and confirm the product parameters and actural work conditions with the customer, then pass the information to our technician, and our technician will provide a suitable winch solutionin in accordance with the customer’s requirements.
- Solution and order confirmation – We will modify the design and solution according to the customer’s requirements, working conditions and budget to make sure the solution is ideal for the customer.
- Winch production – After confirming the solution, it will come to the production stage, we have quality control and management department to guarantee the product quality. During the winch production, our customer service specialists will follow up the execution of orders one-on-one, and regularly update the production progress via pictures and videos for the customers.
- Product delivery – Our shipping departmen will book container, prepare and confirm customs clearance documents. Our customer-service team will send the customs clearance documents to the customers. After receiving the documents, the customers can pick up goods at the destination port.
- Winch installation – Our after-sales service team will provide both online and on-site installation guidance as the customers require. We also offer operator training and maintenance guidance service.
- Return visit – Aicrane customer service team will contact customers to confirm the operation condition of the winch machine and solve the afer-sales problems for them in time.
Get a Reliable and Suitable Winch Solution for your Business
As a reliable winch manufacturer and supplier, we have been in Nigeria market for several years, have cooperated with many customers, and our products have been highly recognized by the Nigerian customers. If you are interested in our winch products and want to know get a suitable one for your business or new project, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Our winch solutions include both construction winch and marine winch and we also provide customized winches to meet some special requirements. No matter what type of winch machine you need in Nigeria, Aicrane can provide you with a cost-effective solution to suit all your work needs and help you make the work operation safer and quicker. For winch price, just send us inquiry now.