Before the operation of the crane, it is necessary to carefully check whether the installation of mechanical and electrical components meets the requirements, whether the connection of parts and components is loose, whether the lubrication parts are lubricated and whether the lubrication is good. Otherwise, it should be eliminated. It is necessary to check whether the positive and reverse directions of the motor meet the requirements, especially the rotation directions of the two motors of the crane operating mechanism must be consistent.
When it is confirmed that the crane is in complete normal condition, the test run can be carried out. At that time, the end beam railing door and platform should be closed, the control handle should be in zero position, then close the emergency switch, and then press the start button to connect the circuit, and the crane will enter the ready state for operation.
The test run of the crane is divided into the following three steps:
1. No Load Test Run of Crane
No load test run shall be carried out according to the following procedures and requirements:
(1) Turn the brake wheel of each mechanism by hand so that the last shaft (such as wheel axle) can not be stuck when rotating for one cycle.
(2) Trolley travel: the empty trolley travels back and forth along the track for three times. At this time, the wheels should not slip obviously. The driving wheels shall be in contact over the full length of the track. Starting and braking shall be normal and reliable. The action of limit switch is accurate. The collision position between the buffer on the trolley and the collision head on the bridge is accurate.
(3) Lifting and lowering of empty hook: start the lifting machinery to make the empty hook rise and fall three times. At this time, the action of limit switch of lifting mechanism shall be accurate and reliable.
(4) Drive the trolley to the middle of the span, and the crane runs along the full length of the workshop twice to verify the frame and track, and then travel three times at the rated speed to check the working quality of the traveling mechanism. At this time, when starting or braking, the wheels should not slip, the travel is stable, the action of the limit switch is accurate, and the buffer works normally.
2. Static Load Test Run of Crane
The static load test run shall be carried out according to the following procedures and requirements:
(1) Drive the trolley to the end limit position, and mark the zero position of the middle point of the main beam after the standby is stable.
(2) Drive the trolley to the middle of the main beam, lift it steadily, and gradually load it to the rated lifting capacity, which is 100 mm above the ground and suspended for 10 minutes. Then measure the lower deflection of the middle part of the main beam. At this time, the lower deflection of the middle part shall not exceed 1 / 800 of the span length L. after three times of such tests, there shall be no residual deformation after the unloading of the third test, and the interval time of each test shall not be less than 10 minutes.
(3) After the above tests are met, the test run of 25% over rated load (i.e. 1.25 times of lifting capacity) shall be conducted. The method and requirements are the same as above.
(4) After the above test, all parts of the crane shall be checked to ensure that there is no crack or connection
The connection is loose or damaged.
In order to reduce the influence of elastic deformation of crane beam on the test record, the crane should be driven near the column of workshop during static load test.
3. Dynamic Load Test Run of Crane
The dynamic test run shall be carried out according to the following procedures and requirements:
(1) Let the crane lift the rated lifting capacity test first. During the test, the two mechanisms should be started at the same time. According to the cycle time specified by the working type of the crane, repeated actions such as start, stop, forward rotation and reverse rotation shall be carried out, and the time shall not be less than 1 hour. At this time, the brake, limit switch and electrical control of each mechanism shall be accurate and reliable, the wheel shall not slide, the vibration of bridge shall be normal, the mechanism shall operate stably, all parts and components shall be free of crack and damage after unloading, and the joints shall not be loose.
(2) When the above test results are good, the test run with the same contents as the above methods and requirements can be carried out under the condition of 10% overload.