Rubber tyred gantry crane is a kind of flexible crane solution, and it makes the heavy objects handling much easier, safer and more efficient. The rubber tyred gantry cranes are widely used in various industries and engineering projects to lift and transfer concrete beams, assembling large manufacturing components, positioning pipelines and so on.
This type of mobile crane varies in specifications and configurations to fit different material handling requirements. Aicrane can also tailor the rubber tire crane to meet the special requirements. If you are looking for an efficient and flexible way to handle heavy loads, the rubber tyred gantry crane is a good choice for you.
Rubber Tyred Crane
- Lifting capacity: 5-500t
- Span: 5-35m
- Lifting height: 6-18m
- Lifting speed: 1-10m/min
- Hoist running speed: 2-20m/min
- Crane running speed: 3-30m/min
- Work duty: A3-A5
Main Features: This type of crane has the following features: flexible, tandem use, precise handling, high safety and durability, high site utilization and long service life.
Rubber Tyred Crane Solution for the Customer in UAE
This tubber tyre crane is Aicrane DTL single beam rubber tired crane, and the lifting capacity of the crane is 10 ton. The customer told us he needed a gantry crane with flexible movement used indoors for valves maintenance, after knowing well of his requirements, we recommended this gantry crane solution to meet all his requirements, and the customer was very satisfied with our solution and finally confirmed the order.
The rubber tyred gantry is equipped with a European standard wire rope hoist 10 ton as its lifting device for heavy objects transferring. The crane test run has finished in the factory and the gantry crane has been shipped to UAE.
Wide Applications of Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane
Rubber tyre gantry cranes are designed and manufactured to be applied in different indutries and projects, such as used in precast plant, bridge construction site, manufacturing workshop, logistics park, etc., and you can check the following pictures to know some applications of the crane as your reference:
Aicrane Rubber Tired Gantry Crane Designs
Aicrane rubber tyred gantry cranes are designed in different types and with different capacities to suit different requirements, such as 20 ton rubber tire crane, 50-ton rubber tired crane, 100-ton rubber-tyred crane, etc., the tyre mounted gantry cranes are well recognized by the customers in the market.
According to the source of power, we mainly provide hydraulic rubber tyre crane and electric rubber tyred gantry crane; according to the beam number, there are mainly single-beam rubber tired crane and double-beam rubber tired gantry, and you can check the following videos to know Aicrane rtg rubber tire crane designs:
How To Select A Suitable Rubber Tire Gantry Crane for Your Business
When you want to buy a new RTG crane for your business or project, it will be better for you to provide the crane specifications you need. It matters a lot to dertermine the following information in order to get a suitable rubber tire crane solution from the crane manufacturer.
- Confirm the lifting capactity, span and lifting height of the rubber tyre gantry you need;
- Know exactly the working conditions/sites of the crane;
- Determine the type of the rubber tire gantry crane, like single-beam style, double-beam style, adopting electric or hydraulic power mode;
- Confirm what materials will be handled, like concrete beams, cylindrical materials or other kinds of loads;
- Confirm when the rubber tyred gantry crane will be used on work site;
- Confirm your budget range in order to get a suitable crane recommendation;
- If you have special requirements on the rubber tire gantry crane, we will tailor the crane to suit all your work requirements. Our customizable options include crane spreader, crane color, crane control mode, electric motor brand and crane working speed etc.
Why Cooperate with Us?
- Factory strength: our factory covers an area of 850,000 square meters, and the production license covers all kinds of cranes, hoists, steel structures and other lifting equipment; we can provide factory prices;
- Rich experience: our company integrates production, sales and service. We have rich experience in production, export and installation of the crane equipment;
- Professionalism: Aicrane engineers are strictly selected and have mechanical certificates and related professional certificates; the technical employees can provide solutions in a timely manner, and the production workers have received strict training to gurantee the efficient and safe manufacturing;
- Industry recognition: we are one of the crane manufacturers with strong competitiveness in the crane industry at home and abroad, Aicrane products and service have been highly recognized and we have received many positive feedbacks from our clients; we have long-term cooperation with many customers, and some of them customers have become our agents;
- Quality management system: professional quality inspection reports can be issued to support third-party inspections;
- Continuous innovation: Aicrane continuously introduces new technologies and advanced manufacturing equipment to optimize and upgrade crane equipment functions and configurations;
- Transportation: with geographical advantages, we have convenient transportation and provide various transportation methods to suit different requirements.
We provide pre-sales service, on-sales service and after-sales service to gurantee that the clients can purchase suitable and reliable products from us and get service support at any time they need.
Aicrane has professional service team, our service mainly consists of consultation and communication, equipment solution recommendation, equipment testing, installation and maintenance, product packaging and shipping, product operation training and so on. Get to know Aicrane service team via the following pictures:
The main metal structure of the rubber gantry crane is composed of the main beam, legs and bottom beam, etc., and each component is connected by welding or flange connection.
- Main Beam: The main beam is the main force-bearing member of the crane. It adopts a box-shaped structure. The trolley track is laid on two main beams. There are two types of track laying: one is to be laid in the center of the main girder section; the other is to be laid on a web on one side of the upper flange plate edge.
- Support Legs: The legs generally adopt a box-shaped variable cross-section structure. The inner side of the leg plane is generally flat, so the space inside the leg is larger, which is conducive to the layout of the electrical room and the power room. The two legs are generally connected by connecting rods to ensure the size between the two main beams and increase the lateral rigidity.
- Bottom Beam: The bottom beam generally adopts a box-shaped structure of equal section, which is connected with the crane running mechanism by a pin shaft, and the connecting lug adopts a thick plate structure.
- Trolley Frame: The trolley frame is generally an I-beam combined structure, with walkways on both sides, and four-corner suspension platforms for maintenance of pulleys and other components.
The crane running mechanism is composed of wheel set, transmission mechanism, frame and balance beam, steering system, safety protection device.
The wheel set consists of tires, rims, wheel axles and two bearing seats. The tires are often 18.00-25 engineering tires, 28-40 levels.
The transmission mechanism generally uses a vertical motor, which drives the large sprocket on the driving axle to drive the wheel through reducer, sprocket, and transmission chain.
The driving part is equipped with an adjustment device to adjust the tension of the chain.
The frame is a saddle-shaped structure, which is connected with the balance beam through a rotating shaft.The steering modes include 90° steering, Ackerman steering, pivot steering, forward swing, retral swing, etc.
The safety protection device includes guards to protect the wheels, oblique wedge blocks for the tires to resist strong winds, and anti-collision switches.
The trolley drive can be rack drive and wheel drive.
- Wheel drive: The wheels are driven by friction, and the transmission is stable, but slipping will occur when the braking is too strong or in rain. The use of a four-wheel full-drive trolley basically eliminates the slipping phenomenon. The transmission system is an electric motor driving the reducer, and the output end of the reducer drives the wheels at both ends through a floating shaft.
- Rack drive: The motor drives the left and right long shafts through the reducer. The cantilever gear on the long shaft meshes with the racks on both sides to rotate. Each rack is welded to the girder through spacers. The rack rotates reliably, does not slip, and the walking positioning is accurate.
- A deceleration limit switch is set before the end of the trolley, and a stop limit and an emergency stop limit are set at the end. When not working, the trolley is anchored with an anchoring device. The anchoring device has various forms such as anchor pin and screw.
Check whether there are obstacles in the walking route of the crane, and remove the anti-climbing device.
Do the pre-work inspection of the engine as required.
Check whether the lights of the main beam and crane running mechanism are normal (only for night work).
Check whether the hanger connection signal and the spreader turn lock indicator light are normal.
Check whether each limiter, emergency stop switch and other safety devices are normal.
Check whether the communication equipment and alarm device are normal.
Carry out a no-load test run to check whether the mechanisms are normal.
Carry out a heavy-duty test run: slowly lift a heavy box by 0.3 meters and stop, check the lifting performance and braking performance; move the trolley, and check whether the anti-sway system is normal.