1. Before the single girder overhead crane with cab and the driver take over the shift and start up, the hook, steel wire rope, safety device and other components shall be inspected according to the requirements of the spot inspection card, and any abnormality found shall be eliminated.
2. For the single girder overhead crane operated on the ground, each shift shall have a special person to check according to the requirements of the spot check card, and any abnormality found shall be eliminated.
3. The operator must confirm that no one is on the walking platform or track before closing the main power supply. When the power circuit breaker is locked or provided with a notice board, the main power supply can be closed only after the original relevant person removes it.
4. When lifting heavy objects for the first time in each shift (or when the load reaches the maximum weight), the heavy objects shall be put down again after lifting 0.5m from the ground, the brake performance shall be checked, and normal operation shall be carried out after confirming the reliability.
5. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine immediately, cut off the power supply, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
6. After work, raise the hook to a certain height, park the crane at a designated position, and place the controller handle at the “zero” position; pull down the knife gate and cut off the power supply.
7. Carry out daily maintenance.
8. Do good job shift handover.